Thank you for your enquiry.
Your adviser will be in touch with you shortly
Bridgingloans.co.uk is a finance broker & principle bridging loan funder. We are committed to providing excellence, transparency and a personal service to our clients.
- As a principle funder, we have the advantage of being able to move very quickly
- We can use our own funds for certain loans and have a willingness to lend
- If we can't fund the deal ourselves we broker through our network of trusted partners
- Over 20 years experience within the market
- No upfront fees. Other costs kept to an absolute minimum and listed at the first available opportunity
- Regulated loans and 2nd charges available
- No minimum or maximum bridge loan size
- Bridging loans on land, commercial and residential buildings
Bridging loans can also be used for many purposes:
- Business Funds: short term working capital
- Auctions: purchasing bargain property quickly at auction
- Temporary Cashflow problems: when you require cash urgently
- Tax Liabilities: finance those unexpected tax bills
- Property Refurbishment: upgrade your residential or business premises
- Buy-to-let: don't miss out on an investment opportunity
- Moving House : seen your ideal property but in a chain & need temporary funding to move quickly
A bridging loan is used as a short term alternative until a longer term solution is available. Depending on the use and criteria, rates currently start from 0.59% per month and for a term of usually up to 12 months, albeit longer periods can be negotiated either at the beginning or throughout the initially agreed term of the bridging loan.
Bridging loans are used primarily for property related reasons and can be secured on most residential property or land in mainland UK (subject to valuation) whether habitable or not. Funds raised from bridging finance can be used for pretty much and legal reason, provided it is agreed with the lender from the outset.
A specialist bridging loan company such as bridgingloans.co.uk, have, due to the volume we process, special relationships with all of the key lenders and know the requirements needed to ensure a quick and smooth transaction. We also use our own funds for certain lending, which helps us to move even quicker if required. Processing time is however normally 3 - 5 working days.
Due to our FCA regulated principle, we can transact all types of bridging loans on all types or property. This ensures that with just one call we can give the answers you require. We are not even limited by bridging loan size and currently have no minimum or maximums.
We pride ourselves on the speed of our transactions. We will normally call you within hours of an emailed application for a bridging loan and supply a written agreement shortly afterwards. If you call our office, this process will be even quicker. If you decide to progress with the application we can instruct the valuation and legal team immediately while the paperwork is being processed, thus saving valuable time. We would either post, email or visit you to obtain the required signatures and documentation, which is again done shortly after the initial contact and agreement to proceed. We don’t charge upfront fees, so it is in our interest to complete on every case as soon as possible.
We are available from 9 -9, 7 days a week, including most holiday periods.
No bridge too far
Speak With a Professional Adviser
"The team at BridgingLoans.co.uk have demonstrated outstanding professionalism and market knowledge concerning commercial funding in what is a very difficult market. His diligence and integrity in all matters concerning my own business has been exemplary. He is also a first class communicator, ensuring that you are always up to date with the status of any transaction and proved capable of delivering on the finance required."
Mr A Rutherford.
Royal Saint Davids Golf & Hotel Complex
When considering a bridging loan, which is a short term loan, until long term finance is settled, the key aspect to look at is if it's a viable decision and this mostly would be decided from the bridging loan rates ...
Many people ask what is a bridging loan. A bridging loan is a loan used for a short term fix between the transaction of selling a property and buying another. An example of when a bridging loan could be used is for instance, when the property market is at a stage to buy ...
Development finance comes in many guises. It can range from a single property build on a green or brown field site to a multi-unit mixed development of flats, houses and commercial units that requires demolition of a current building prior to commencement. We have finance for all needs and a full range of rates ...