Compare Rates Against a Bank of Scotland Bridge Loan
UK Property Finance is a whole of market bridge loan specialist. We currently offer affordable bridging products compared to the Bank of Scotland and other high-street lenders. As fully independent, FCA authorised and regulated short-term finance experts, we have access to the best rates on the market, and we will ensure your online bridging application is processed as quickly as possible in order to ensure you get the bridging loan you need without having to wait around. When you apply using our services, your bridging loan can be approved and paid out in a week.
Our bridging loan products are:
- Available from £25,000 to £25 million, depending on your assets.
- Speedily arranged: So you can pay off those urgent bills quickly or make that time-critical property purchase while the deal is still on the table.
- Repaid within 1 to 24 months, offering full flexibility.
- Sourced from the whole UK bridging market, including high-street banks, specialist lenders, and, in certain instances, underwritten by ourselves.
- Secure on multiple properties that you own; residential buildings and commercial real estate are acceptable.
What is a bridge loan?
A bridging loan is a secured finance product that is designed to “bridge the gap” between two property transactions. They are useful when funds that you are expecting to be paid are unavailable in the short term and you are looking for a quick method of accessing credit.
Unlike traditional types of finance such as property mortgages, homeowner loans, and unsecured loans, the lending criteria for bridging finance is much less restrictive. Provided you have sufficient equity tied up in one or more properties you own, your chance of being approved for this type of finance is generally quite high.
As bridging loans are only intended to be short-term products, the interest is usually charged on a monthly basis and can typically be rolled up along with any broker fees, admin costs, and exit charges, then paid at the end of the term when the full outstanding balance is due.
|Barclays bridging loans
|Halifax bridging loans
|HSBC bridging loans
|Lloyds Bank bridging loans
|Nationwide bridging loans
|NatWest bridging loans
|Post Office bridging loans
|RBS bridging loans
|Santander bridging loans
|Shawbrook Bank bridging loans
|Skipton Building Society
|Skipton bridging loans
|Tesco bridging loans
|Together Money bridging loans
|Yorkshire Bank bridging loans
|Bank of Scotland
|Bank of Scotland bridging loans
|Martin Lewis bridging loans
|UK Bridging Loans
|UK Bridging Loans