UK Property Finance is a leading broker for agricultural property loans and investments, working with a high-profile panel of specialist lenders across the UK.
Agricultural bridging loans
Whether you are starting a new agricultural business or looking to expand your property portfolio, we can offer you low rates for your loan.
Typical applications for bridging finance among agricultural enterprises include the following:
- Buying farmland and other agricultural land.
- Financing the purchase of agriculture equipment.
- Financing the purchase of a vehicle.
- financing various renovations and improvements.
- Extending and repurposing property.
Short-term bridging finance could prove more convenient and affordable than a comparable loan or mortgage.
What is an agricultural bridging loan?
An agricultural bridging loan is a specialist type of short-term loan used to bridge gaps in funding. Bridging loans are typically repaid within 1 to 18 months.
Agricultural bridging loans may be obtained on a wide range of assets and asset types, with monthly interest rates starting from 0.55%.
Essential features of our bridging loans for agricultural businesses and investors include the following:
- The monthly interest rate starts from 0.55%.
- Minimum loan size of £25,000.
- Accepted various agricultural securities
- Income verification is not required.
- Applicants with bad credit are considered
- Loans are customised to meet all circumstances.
- Terms range from 1 month to 18 months.
- Interest payments can be rolled over.
- Candidates from all around the UK can apply.
- minimal expenses and fees for borrowing
Exclusive deals on affordable agricultural bridging loans
At bridgingloans.co.uk, we work with an extensive panel of specialist lenders. Our established connections enable us to negotiate unbeatable deals and exclusive discounts on behalf of our agricultural clients, creating maximum value for money and reducing loan underwriting times.