At UK Property Finance, we know that agricultural businesses are prone to frequent and potentially problematic financial shortfalls. We also understand that mainstream lenders can be particularly conservative and inflexible when considering funding requests from farmers.
Suitable for all types of agricultural purchases, investments, and improvements, specialist bridging loans for farms take accessibility and flexibility to the highest level.
Farm bridging loans
Specialist requirements call for specialist financial products, which most mainstream lenders are unable to offer. At UK Property Finance, our vast experience in working with farmers and agricultural enterprises allows us to effectively comprehend and address the distinct needs of our clients.
These can be used for a variety of purposes:
- Purchase of agricultural property.
- Farmland and other land purchases.
- Buying vehicles and farming machinery.
- Financing equipment purchases.
- All types of refurbishments and improvements.
- Property extensions and repurposing.
Irrespective of the reason for seeking a loan, bridging finance offers the potential to save you significant time, money, and effort. If you can ensure complete repayment within the agreed timeframe, bridging loans often prove to be a more cost-effective option compared to traditional loans.
What are bridging loans for farms?
Bridging loans for farms are a form of short-term finance for agricultural businesses, providing fast access to sizeable sums of money in a matter of days. Of particular value in time-critical situations, a bridging loan is designed to be repaid in full within a matter of months.
Some of the key features of our bridging loans for farms include the following:
- Interest rates are less than 0.55% per month.
- Loans from £50k to £50m.
- Various agricultural securities are accepted.
- No proof of income is necessary.
- Poor credit applicants are welcome.
- Tailored loans to suit all requirements.
- Terms range from 1 month to 18 months.
- Option to roll up interest payments.
- Available to applicants across the UK.
- Minimal fees and borrowing costs.
Importantly, our affordable farm bridging loans are open to applicants with a poor credit history (or no credit), along with farm businesses that may not be able to provide formal proof of income.
Flexible and affordable farm bridging loans
At UK Property Finance, we work with an extensive panel of top-rated lenders from across the UK, providing quick and easy access to unbeatable deals you won’t find on the High Street. Talk to the UKPF team and we will conduct a whole-of-market search on your behalf, ensuring you get the best possible deal on your farm bridging loan.