At UK Property Finance, we have the knowledge, experience, and resources needed to pair golf course owners and investors with their ideal financial products. Whether you are starting a new business from scratch or ready to take it a step further, you will not find a more capable or committed broker within this specialist lending sector.
Our bridging loans and financial solutions for golf courses are sourced exclusively from top-rated lenders that you normally would not find on any UK high street.
Golf course bridging loans
Financial products and services for golf courses and club owners are available in a variety of forms, though they can be complex and time-consuming to arrange. You may also find mainstream lenders of little use if your requirements are urgent or considered in any way non-standard.
For example, if you plan to buy a derelict golf course or an uninhabitable structure of any kind, you may find most major banks and lenders unwilling to support your business.
At UK Property Finance, we take a more flexible and accessible approach to golf course financing.
Specialist golf course bridging loans can be used for a wide variety of purposes:
- Purchasing all types of golf complexes.
- Funding for the development of new golf courses.
- All types of property renovations.
- Buying and improving golf course land.
- Opening or expanding golf resorts.
- Picking up properties and assets at auction.
- Constructing, buying, and maintaining driving ranges.
- All types of miniature golf club investments.
What is a golf course bridging loan?
Bridging finance is designed to provide businesses of all shapes and sizes with fast and affordable access to significant amounts of money for almost any purpose. Unlike traditional loans and mortgages, golf course bridging loans offer a distinct advantage by providing quick access within just five business days.
Key features of our bridging loans for golf courses:
- Interest rates are less than 0.55%.
- Up to 100% LTV in special circumstances.
- Terms from 1 to 18 months.
- No proof of income is required.
- Various types of securities are accepted.
- Minimal fees and borrowing costs.
- Poor credit applicants are welcome.
- Option to roll up interest payments.
- Loans from £50k to £100m+.
- Available across the United Kingdom.