- Elderly Couple Use Bridging Finance to Turn Dream Home into Reality
- Old Textile Mill in the North of England
- A Local Developer Finds Land With Potential
- A Modern Day Landlord With A Great Business Idea Finally Gets The Help He Needs
- Claire And Steve Get A Property At Auction
- Helping An Ageing Couple Find A New Lease In Life
- Naomi Inherits A Property In Need Of Renovation
- Petes Business Needs A Cash Injection
Elderly Couple Use Bridging Finance to Turn Dream Home into Reality
Janet and Peter were about to retire and decided to spend their savings on an old farmhouse in the Lake District which ended up costing more than they expected. The property itself needed considerable attention including one or two structural repairs which they were unable to finance.
Although their savings were exhausted, the couple still had a considerable amount of equity tied in with their current property. They found themselves in urgent need of short term bridging finance which would be repaid once they had moved into their new retirement property and sold their existing house.
Unable to find suitable finance by other means, Janet and Peter turned to the team at UK Property Finance who were able to raise the required funds almost immediately – thus enabling the much needed repair works to go ahead and helping the couple realise their dream of a home in the countryside.
This is one of several success stories that UK Property Finance is proud to be involved in. If you are in a similar situation to the one experienced by Janet and Peter – then contact our team today and discover how we can help turn your future plans into a reality.