Land Bridging Finance
A land bridging loan is short term finance used to purchase or remortgage a piece of land.
Sometimes one could have found an ideal piece of land which comes with no planning permission. You might struggle to get development finance without this in place hence bridging finance for land comes into place. Bridging finance for land, will allow you to purchase the site, acquire/change planning permission and refinance with development finance or self build mortgages if building for ones’ self.
Key features for Land Bridging Finance
- Funds can be released to you in stage payments
- There are no monthly payments to be made interest is rolled over and the whole amount, capital plus accrued interest is repaid in full at the end of the term or when one repays the loan
- There is no tie in period. Interest is calculated on a daily basis after the 1st month and you will only pay up until the day you see the facility
- A lot of the time there are no exit fees
- Starts from £10,000 upwards
- Maximum term 12 months
- Rates start from 0.99% upwards
To find out more please fill in our quick online enquiry form and one of our trained development/land specialists will give you a call to go through your requirements