High Street Banks
We can help if you are looking for a bridging loan with any of the following features:
* Fast approval on loans from £30,000 to £10,000,000 and upwards.
* Available with flexible terms – ranging between 1 month and 24 months.
* Sourced from the most competitive lender – we work with the whole market to ensure you get the most affordable product.
* Quick turnaround – if you need finance in the next seven days, get in touch today and enjoy a fast service.
* Secured on any property type – residential homes, buy-to-let properties and commercial buildings are all suitable provided you have sufficient equity.
Use our free online Bridging loan calculator
UK Property Finance is the UK’s leading choice for fast and affordable bridging loan products. We can drastically cut the time it takes to find and apply for the most appropriate bridging finance deal based on your individual borrowing requirements. In some cases, bridging loans can be arranged in just five days.
We can even release finance from our own funds depending on how urgent the situation is, once your application has been approved. As a whole of market broker, UK Property Finance can get you the best deal on a diverse range of products sourced from an entire spectrum of lenders, ranging from high street banks and building societies, through to private investors and specialist finance firms.
Bridging Loans for any purpose
If you would like to get a quick idea of how much a particular product will cost, simply use our online bridge loan calculator and enter as much information as you can before requesting the results. When you choose to use our services, we can provide cost-effective bridging loans suitable for all kinds of reasons.
Apply Now for a Fast Decision
Whether you are looking to finance the purchase of a new home whilst waiting for your own property sale to complete, or you need to solve an urgent cash-flow problem that is holding your business or commercial development project back, our team is always available to help you get from one stage to the next.