- Bridging Loans Growing in Appeal Across Multiple Areas
- Non Status Bridging Loans – Fast Secured Finance for Any Purpose
- Using a Bridging Loan to Pay an Outstanding HMRC Tax Bill
- UK Property Finance Launches Free Online Bridging Loan Calculator
- UK Property Finance Announce Full Support of the FCA’s Attitude towards Dealing with Unregulated Finance Brokers
Bridging Loans Sector Growing Fast
The Council of Mortgage Lenders has again released figures showing that annual bridging lending has increased by 25% and now stands at around £2.5bn per year. Bridging loans are becoming widely accepted as a tool for accepting clients short term funding needs. The main advantage for bridging loans is that the can be arranged quickly when the clients need is particularly urgent.
Bridging finance deals are often arranged at a fast pace so a client needs to be sure they are getting good advice. IT is important that when talking to lender an answer can be given straight away which is why speaking to a specialist bridging loans adviser is best. The increase in prevalence of bridging leading has lead to a growing number of specialist brokers for this market. Some mortgage brokers will try to service the deal themselves whilst others will pass the enquiry onto a specialist.