- Bridging Loans Growing in Appeal Across Multiple Areas
- Non Status Bridging Loans – Fast Secured Finance for Any Purpose
- Using a Bridging Loan to Pay an Outstanding HMRC Tax Bill
- UK Property Finance Launches Free Online Bridging Loan Calculator
- UK Property Finance Announce Full Support of the FCA’s Attitude towards Dealing with Unregulated Finance Brokers
Link Lending Secures Additional Funding
Link Lending had announced it has secured another £50 million of additional funding from Deutsche bank in addition to the bridging loan funding it has in place with Barclays.
The move was a clear signal that Link Lending’s strategy is to continue to grow its lending volumes in response to big demands for its bridging loans services. Short term lending is a fast moving sector so it’s important that any lender can quickly deliver additional funds if needed. Some lenders rely on other bridging loans closing down before a new fund can be released.
Bridging loans have grown in popularity over the past few years as more and more consumers are opened up to the potential of such loans for short term lending needs. Often the spate of property programmes on TV has made people consider taking out bridging loans for building projects or other bridging projects as needs arise. If all requirements are taken into consideration then bridging loans can be very useful in such circumstances. It is always worth asking the advice of a cosumate professional when looking for bridging advice.