- Bridging Loans Growing in Appeal Across Multiple Areas
- Non Status Bridging Loans – Fast Secured Finance for Any Purpose
- Using a Bridging Loan to Pay an Outstanding HMRC Tax Bill
- UK Property Finance Launches Free Online Bridging Loan Calculator
- UK Property Finance Announce Full Support of the FCA’s Attitude towards Dealing with Unregulated Finance Brokers
Mortgage Brokers Turn To Bridging
Mortgage brokers have had it good for the past few years with a good buoyant market. It has however with recent economic conditions become imperative for mortgage brokers to turn to other sources of revenue in an effort to continue supporting their clients in a professional and courteous manner. There are many avenues for advisers to go down to secure additional revenue but brokers have an obligation to ensure they are treating their customer fairly. Bridging loans are a clear alternative to traditional mortgage products not least because of their relative speed of acquisition. They are primarily useful for developers, budding developers, purchasers of land, investors and even smaller scale renovation projects.
This year there were several bridging loan companies at the Mortgage Business Expo and the trend is that more and more bridging companies are turning to this event to get more business through their books.