Affordable UK Bridging Loans Compared With Shawbrook
In many ways, Shawbrook Bank outperforms and outshines conventional high-street lenders. Offering a dynamic and flexible portfolio of products, Shawbrook sets a strong example for the contemporary financial sector. From car loans to wedding loans to business loans of all shapes and sizes, Shawbrook Bank takes pride in its flexibility.
Nevertheless, Shawbrook Bank has yet to introduce bridging loans into its portfolio. For the time being, therefore, it’s the typical case of complex and time-consuming loan application processes. If time is a factor and delays are unacceptable, you need something different. You need a bridging loan from UK Property Finance!
Keeping bridging finance costs down
We work hard to give our customers quick and simple access to the greatest offers and the lowest rates of borrowing available in the UK. We highly suggest examining the extent to which total borrowing expenses can be lowered before applying for a bridging loan.
Whatever your motivation for applying for a bridging loan, you stand to get a much better deal with the following expert tips:
- Assess your needs: First up, be sure to carefully assess your needs and determine exactly how much funding you require. Applying for a bridging loan that’s unnecessarily large will inherently mean additional borrowing costs you could have avoided. Applying for a little extra to cover unexpected expenses is wise, but taking things too far could see you paying more than you need to.
- Offer more collateral: One of the best ways to keep costs to an absolute minimum is to up the ante with the collateral you offer. If it’s a realistic possibility, think about providing security that goes over and above the value of the loan. This provides the kind of peace of mind that translates to lower overall borrowing costs from the lender.
- Shorter repayment periods: The same also applies to shorter repayment periods. If the lender knows that they are going to get their money back in the very near future, they’re typically happy to offer the loan with lower overall borrowing costs. Longer repayment periods can be great for spreading the costs, but they also result in a more expensive overall transaction.
- Beware of theft charges: Far too many lenders sting unsuspecting borrowers with a range of stealth charges. Set-up fees, admin fees, closure fees, and heavy repayment penalties—all of these are additional fees that pack a heavy punch. Here at UK Property Finance, we work hard to ensure all such stealth charges are eliminated from the equation.
- Compare the market: Last but not least, never overlook the value or importance of comparing the market in full. This means not only considering major lenders like Shawbrook Bank but also taking the UK’s best independent lenders into consideration.
|Barclays bridging loans
|Halifax bridging loans
|HSBC bridging loans
|Lloyds Bank bridging loans
|Nationwide bridging loans
|NatWest bridging loans
|Post Office bridging loans
|RBS bridging loans
|Santander bridging loans
|Shawbrook Bank bridging loans
|Skipton Building Society
|Skipton bridging loans
|Tesco bridging loans
|Together Money bridging loans
|Yorkshire Bank bridging loans
|Bank of Scotland
|Bank of Scotland bridging loans
|Martin Lewis bridging loans
|UK Bridging Loans
|UK Bridging Loans