Administrator / Processing Executive
We are small yet fully established, FCA authorised and regulated finance and general insurance broker based just off the A6, in rural Kibworth Harcourt, South Leicestershire. We currently broker all main types of property finance, including mortgages and remortgages, with a range of niche products such as Bridging Loans and Residential & Commercial Development Finance. We also provide Equity Release products for the over 55’s. Working closely with several key industry lenders and exclusive panel of investors, we also underwrite some of our own products.
We are currently seeking an experienced, although not essential, administrator and processing executive to work in our highly active property development and commercial finance offices.
Once trained, your main role will focus on processing and completing a wide range of property finance deals.
- Answering calls and responding to emails.
- Creating and updating spreadsheets / database entries.
- Sourcing products, providing quotes and following up on enquiries.
- Communicating with clients, solicitors and lenders via telephone.
- Creating new finance packages.
- General office duties such as filing and scanning.
Main Requirements / Key Attributes
- Positive attitude with a flexible approach to work.
- Keen to learn and evolve within the role.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Competent in Maths and English
Flexible hours available – full or part-time.
£17,500 per annum, with possible bonuses. Actual income determined by experience.
If you wish to be considered for any vacancy then please forward your CV with a brief covering letter to the below, or fill in the form to the top-left side of this page.
Jade Hands (Office Manager)
Address: 2C, Kibworth Harcourt, Kibworth Business Park, 2 Harborough Rd, Leicester, LE8 0EX