Working from home:
UK Property Finance Ltd is a well respected, fully independent, FCA approved and regulated property finance broker, based in a rural, new build office location on the outskirts of Market Harborough. We offer unbiased advice and property related finance solutions, which includes products such as property development finance, bridging loans and commercial and residential mortgages. We also specialise in equity release for the over 55s and secured loan types. Based in South Leicestershire, we currently serve a broad spectrum of clients, across the whole of the UK, through a number of websites that are prominently listed on major search engines.
The successful candidate’s duties will include:
- Blog and article writing or editing
- Social media management – providing posts and updates on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Fresh content creation for our websites
- General marketing advice and input of new ideas
Flexible Hours (potentially home based) – £17,500 per annum
Administrator / Processing Executive
We are small yet fully established, FCA authorised and regulated finance and general insurance broker based just off the A6, in rural Kibworth Harcourt, South Leicestershire. We currently broker all main types of property finance, including mortgages and remortgages, with a range of niche products such as Bridging Loans and Residential & Commercial Development Finance. We also provide Equity Release products for the over 55’s. Working closely with several key industry lenders and exclusive panel of investors, we also underwrite some of our own products.
We are currently seeking an experienced, although not essential, administrator and processing executive to work in our highly active property development and commercial finance offices.
Once trained, your main role will focus on processing and completing a wide range of property finance deals.
- Answering calls and responding to emails.
- Creating and updating spreadsheets / database entries.
- Sourcing products, providing quotes and following up on enquiries.
- Communicating with clients, solicitors and lenders via telephone.
- Creating new finance packages.
- General office duties such as filing and scanning.
Main Requirements / Key Attributes
- Positive attitude with a flexible approach to work.
- Keen to learn and evolve within the role.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Competent in Maths and English
Flexible hours available – full or part-time.
£17,500 per annum, with possible bonuses. Actual income determined by experience.
If you wish to be considered for any vacancy then please forward your CV with a brief covering letter to the below, or fill in the form to the top-left side of this page.
Jade Hands (Office Manager)
Address: 2C, Kibworth Harcourt, Kibworth Business Park, 2 Harborough Rd, Leicester, LE8 0EX