Bridging Loans for Apartments
Make the most of your investment with an affordable bridging loan from UK Property Finance, one of the UK’s leading independent brokers for established property developers and investors.
Whether you are looking to purchase an apartment at short notice or fund major renovation works of any kind, you will find our flexible bridging loans unbeatable.
Apartment Purchase and Renovation Bridging Loans
Tailored to meet the exact requirements of all types of property investments and developers, our bridging loans provide a flexible and affordable alternative to conventional loans and mortgages. Typical applications for bridging loans for apartments and flats include the following:
- The purchase of new flats and apartments
- Extensive renovations and improvements
- Property extensions and repurposing projects
- Student housing investments
- Mixed use property purchase and development
- Flats and apartment conversions
- Senior housing and assisted living projects
- New build property developments
Whatever your requirements, a short-term bridging loan could save you time and money on the usual costs of arranging a mortgage or a conventional secured loan. As a trusted independent broker, you can count on UK Property Finance to provide the objective advice and support you need to safeguard your financial future.
What is a Flat or Apartment Bridging Loan?
A bridging loan is simply a short-term secured loan that can be used for almost any property purchase or improvement project. Bridging finance is typically secured against the property that the borrower plans to purchase but other assets can be used to secure the required funding.
Typically repaid within 1 to 24 months, a bridging loan can work out exponentially more cost-effective than a more conventional mortgage or property loan. Additional features and benefits of our bridging loans for apartments include the following:
- No proof of income required
- Poor credit applicants welcome
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd charge loans available
- Interest rates from less than 0.5% per month
- LTV of up to 100%
- Various assets acceptable as security
- Loans available from £50k to £50m
- Funds transferred from five working days
- Available to applicants across the UK
Importantly, an apartment bridging loan can be used to fund the purchase of a derelict, uninhabitable or non-standard property, which are typically excluded by major banks and lenders.
Flexible and Affordable Bridging Loans for all Purposes
Prior to applying for a bridging loan of any kind, it is essential to consult with an independent broker to ensure you get the best possible deal. At UK Property Finance, we conduct whole-of-market searches on behalf of our clients, negotiating hard with an extensive panel of specialist lenders.
However complex or urgent your requirements may be, we guarantee an unbeatable deal on your perfect apartment bridging loan. Call or e-mail anytime to arrange your obligation-free consultation with the team at UK Property Finance.